Drinking Pro can scratch the Masters off our bucket list! We attended the 2009 Masters Monday practice round and it was amazing. Every square inch of Augusta National seemed to be from a painting. It will be an experience that will never be forgotten. We are looking forward to 2010!
If you were one of the many individuals that we meet throughout the day. Please send us your photos and group shots with us. It was nice meeting everyone and hope to see you next year! - Cheers!
Check out our pics:
1. Monday morning front entrance outside the Augusta National Pro Shop. 45 minute wait to get your ticket scanned.
2. The Masters Scoreboard!
3. The first view of the back nine from the entrance. Golf fan or not, this is the most beautiful Golf Course that I have ever stepped foot on.
4. Over looking the course on Mondays practice round.
5. some golfer....who cares. Haha
6. The house where they exchange the green jacket. Tiger Woods has the key to this house!
7. Over looking 16th Hole!
8. Vijay Singh hanging out with DrinkingPro.com!!
9. Vijay Singh feeling relaxed and teeing a few!
10. Got a laugh out of Vijay when shouting out "GET IN THE HOLE!!!".... good times!!
11. The Asian Sensation.... a 17 yr old kid supposed to be Asia's Tiger Woods!
12. Fuzzy doing his last Masters interview.
13. DrinkingPro chillin with Mark O'Meara
14. Mark O'Meara was very cool to watch. He pulled a woman from the crowd and gave her his pitching wedge and had her hit a few! Lucky Lady!
15. This is a tradition that has been going on for a while. After a golfer does his practice shots to the green, the crowd chants "SKIP SKIP SKIP" to get a golfer to attempt to skip their ball over the water to the hole. Some golfers just continue to make their way to the pin, while some actually go for it. It's hilarious and the crowd goes wild....its a must see!
16. Logo displayed outside of the Augusta Club House.
17. Masters 2009 Augusta Club House.